Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Indulging in a bit of ego: All of my verse in one collection


It is certainly an act of pure ego when a person puts a puts a bunch of musings into a collection, and then proceeds to post where that collection can be copied from. Most especially when that collection is not ordinary prose.

The thing to remember, of course, is that we all aspire to many things but that hardly changes at all the fact that we are human. And what is the point of expressing anything if no one is made aware of it.

The links below have in them all of the verse I have posted, either via Google+, or one of my blogs. I say verse quite purposefully as I have come to the realization that I don't know what the "P" word really means any more; so saturated with connotational baggage as it has become. Verse for me is simply another type of hammer and chisel to chip away at the immense block of stone that is language.

Word Doc File
Open Office File
Rich Text File

No comments:

Post a Comment