Monday, December 4, 2017

In My Estimation This Is An Excellent Example Of Visual Suggestion Creating A Body Meaning Space Reality

Keeping in mind, of course, that I do have a bias towards such an interpretation.

It sure feels like it would fit though. And, interestingly enough, though I can feel quite definitely why you might be "suggested" in this way, it doesn't actually work on me.

It does make me wonder of course. Is there some unconscious participation required? Something that doesn't work if you are too consciously aware of the effect in the first place? I know that I've never been able to hypnotize myself either, though I've never had the opportunity to be done so by a professional.

In any case, though, a most interesting phenomenon. Whatever the actual factors going on here might be.


WHAT THE HECK?


GIFs are literally inescapable on the internet and, mercifully, they're silent. So is this one, except for the sound it makes you hear.




No comments:

Post a Comment