Friday, December 22, 2017

The Only Few Videos I Am Going To Make

Since I shared my music playlist I thought it only appropriate to share my one, personal video, playlist. And the best thing about this list is that it is currently only two videos long (I don't plan on making it much longer either). And when you see these you'll understand why I try to avoid video. When it's not your medium it's not your medium. What else can you say.

The other thing here is that they are a bit old; three years for one, and... well... for the other more than a couple of decades. They are still relevant, however, even if for different reasons; one big one, of course being you get as full a picture of my background as you can get, if ever come to feel the need to look any deeper.

The Only Few Videos I Am Going To Make





No comments:

Post a Comment