Saturday, December 30, 2017

It Was Always Meant To Be A Compromising Situation. Make The Best Of It.

I am one
and I am many.
I am love
and I am mind.

I am reason
and desire.
Steadfast
and always changing

I am the object
and the feeling,
the point,
and the waves.

I am outside
and inside.
I am up
and I am down.

I am cold
and I am hot.
I am evil
and I am good.

I am black
and I am white;
the pain and the pleasure,
the joy and the sorrow.

I am awe
and mystery,
wonder and disappointment.

I am here
in the moment,
and every bit
of out there
to get it done.

I am darkness
and I am light.
I am empty
and I am full.

I am all the things
that the infinite
of potential can be
and you are the energy
to make it so.
And now you know.

It wasn't the taking in,
or the being taken,
from that always tempting
tree of branching
that began
the word
that outed knowledge,
that was the sin.

It was thinking
in the first place
that knowing would come
without being
the responsibility
that decides the place
for the miracle
of choice to say
this is the answer
to the ongoing question
of where the balance
needs our fulcrum
to take the load
of all of the strains
of living all of the opposites
through the give
and the take
of compromise.

With the right connections
meaningfully compromised
you will always have
the most creative light
to guide your way.


See Also:

HAPPINESS IS FLEETING, PURPOSE ISN'T


Happiness has little to do with it. Research suggests meaning in your life is important for well-being.



No comments:

Post a Comment