Monday, September 4, 2017

A Basic Statement of Cosmolosophy

We are a fundamental part of the duality of energy.

This is so because, as already stated, on the one hand, The Elemental Embrace, or the need to come together and exchange, can now be thought of as the metaphorical elemental Mother Earth; and that this side also corresponds to the wave aspect of energy. As such, something has to be rubbing somewhere, and that means a feeling of some kind which I believe is perceived in Body Meaning Space.

Then, on the other hand, what I started out calling Mind, representing all aspects of objectification, language, rationality, and the identities it creates in meaning processors; this we can now refer to as the metaphorical elemental Father Fortress. As such, because a meaning processor with an identity necessitates the concept of "point of view," we can feel justified in having this also represent the quanta specific side of the energy duality.

There won't ever be a way to objectively prove this, even though it will have the potential to be felt very deeply. Obviously then, what I'm talking about had to be presented as a set of ideas to create a philosophy. This will feel right to you or it won't. I don't think there'll be a lot in between here at all. The question then becomes will an extra majority of us come to share the feeling or not. My spidey sense says they will. It has been saying that to me, in various incomplete forms, without me being fully aware of it, for decades now. And if I am wrong, which I also assure you I do believe is possible, then I promise you I'll shut up and let the rest of you get on with life. I will get back to what I always do: Work the problem. And one of the nice things about that option is that it would be interesting to see exactly where I went wrong. And who knows... Maybe I could find a fix to make the package right again, or maybe not. The real point for me is that there would still be plenty for me to be deeply involved in.

You must ask yourselves now what you will intend to be deeply involved in.






No comments:

Post a Comment