Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Because I Forgot To Keep My Phone Recharged?

...Well, maybe not quite for that. A philosopher wanna be can hope, though, can't he?

Not so far fetched either, considering how my new philosophy, and what these two guys have been concerned about for some time now, have so much in common. Not only in wanting to forge a new sense of where faith, spirit, and reason, can live together, but in finding a new way live with, and love, this remarkable planet we live on. And in my case, my alternative plan can give them what they really want concerning Capitalism. Not only a better way to explain why we need to get rid of it (which balances the faith, and reason parts of things), but a better way to actually accomplish that task.

I can only hope concerned Catholics here can let them know they might want to consider getting me on their "Contacts List."

And let's be clear here. Things are getting crazier by the moment. I can also only hope that everybody shares my sense of time sensitivity as well.

Why did the pope phone the philosopher?



See Also:
[Post Note: As I have said before, in Capitalism, if a thing can be corrupted, it will be, eventually. J.V.]

NO JUSTICES, NO PEACE


I can't say for sure whether the Supreme Court is on the edge of a legitimacy crisis, of course — it has recovered from moments of potential partisan taint before. But it's in a weaker position now than at nearly any point in modern history.


EPA's weaker rules would kill more, heat Earth beyond catastrophic level, study finds






No comments:

Post a Comment