Monday, August 6, 2018

It Just Goes To Show You How Important How We Can Conceive Of Things Is

This is a wonderfully challenging illustration of just how far our ability to do instrumentality has come, as it demonstrates real imagination on new ways to consider complex, interactive, structures.

Man what description. As a process guy I think I nearly had a geek-gasm listening to this. And mind you, I don't claim to understand all of the finer aspects of the engineering possibilities here, but you really don't need to be an expert to appreciate what this might suggest.

Way to go Disney creative people. I doff my hat, and give a big salute out to you guys on this one.

Scientists Have Come Up With A Novel, Digital Way To Determine The Mechanics Of Materials







No comments:

Post a Comment