Tuesday, March 13, 2018

And Now For Something Absolutely Rediculous

[Post Change Note: I have been meaning to add two more words here, and have finally remembered to do so. They are Wigglewhacked and Wagglewhacked, and I think you can work out for yourselves as to their variations of the words defined below. Thank you for your kind attention. J.V.]

Sometimes I have so many "serious" plates spinning in my head (an allusion to the old variety show act where the performer would attempt to keep an always impossible seeming number of plates spinning on vertical poles; rows and rows of them -- Something Ed Sullivan used to have on semi regularly) that I just have to bust out with something ridiculous or I will just explode. As fortune would have it, my lucky ability to fall back on ridiculous when I need to hasn't left me. Even more fortunately it has once again provided something quite useful in the process. Two new words.

Wigglewhammy and Wagglewhammy (#Wigglewhammy #Wagglewhammy).

What do they mean? What do they describe?

The impact effect from one side, or the other, of my primary elementals divide, of some major receipt of a realization, or new understanding, of great import, and significance; conceived cleverly of their side of meaning elements and connections (their meaning space stuff), and delivered through physical space, in an equally clever manner, so as to pass through, and saturate one, with the amazing effect worthy of these new words. And, unfortunately for us, the "Wigglewhammy" side of things, is an over large, hugely comprehensive, full body experience, that puts you through the reception of analogue signal assault we don't seem to appreciate nearly enough these days; but for which others are beginning to understand, and manipulate, far too well indeed. Though if you put the idea of suggestion into the mix, and the fact that hypnosis may be a great deal more involved than we have ever understood so far, maybe Father Fortress can be a lot trickier than we originally believed as well. But feces! There I go again. Getting all serious. Damn.

Well. Quick recovery. When you are down, and feeling depressed, just ask yourself if it was because of a major "Wigglewhammy" or "Wagglewhammy" event. I'm pretty sure that there's at least a good chance that a smile might come to your face. I mean, come on. Could you seriously keep a straight face if you asked the question: "Have I been Wagglewhammied here, or have I been Wigglewhammied?

And hey guys. Don't worry. No need to thank me. You are all quite welcome.






No comments:

Post a Comment