Saturday, September 10, 2016

All You Need to Know About the I-Phone 7


Personally, I've never understood the need to have humungous amounts of functionality in a device with a screen about the size of a couple of playing cards. Of course, I have the eyes of a 65 year old man so you can probably see the bias there. Still... If I'm going to interact with apps and games of various sorts I want at least one 27 incher, and more preferably two or three. If you're going to keep it to two than they have to be 30 inchers at least. And if it has to be one then, as I have now, it ought to be a 60 inch, 4K compatible behemoth because... Well... Some of us just have size issues.

Anyway... As far as the I-Phone 7 is concerned this YouTube clip from CollegeHumor (via Digg) puts things in a proper perspective.




HIT THE ROAD, JACK


People don't understand that Apple has released a completely innovative product, in that it is not innovative at all. They've done something that seems counterintuitive: They made it worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment